How could a face this precious be behind the sleepless nights,
the long days,
the 3am pacing,
the "I- forgot-how-hard-this-new-baby-stuff is" thoughts.

Okay, do you believe me now?
And don't get me started on her brother.
Meanwhile, the laundry piles up, the thank-you notes stay stampless on the dining room table, outgoing baby gifts remained unwrapped, phone calls have gone unreturned, and the explanations to our visiting grandparents continue:
the long days,
Okay, do you believe me now?
And don't get me started on her brother.
Meanwhile, the laundry piles up, the thank-you notes stay stampless on the dining room table, outgoing baby gifts remained unwrapped, phone calls have gone unreturned, and the explanations to our visiting grandparents continue:
"...I promise we have it more together when we aren't running on sheer will and two hours of sleep... Rhett really is a sweet boy,really... I do usually shower everyday... No I wasn't wearing this yesterday.... It's okay if he has a cookie for lunch-whatever works...Um, I am not really sure why I am crying... Do you mind watching the kids while I go for a jog, a really long jog...?"
4 comments:
wow! she has grown so much in the past two weeks. love the pics.. keep them coming.
She is a cutie pie. And Rhett too of course! Not sleeping is soooooooooooooo hard!
Hugs!!! It can only get easier....right!
Aw...so sweet and totally understandable. I miss talking to you but look forward to it in days to come! Love, Erin
Post a Comment