Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wish us luck!

Porter is going to replace our bathtub this weekend for my Valentine's present. I have yet to take a bath in the one we have right now...actually I did once for like 5 seconds because it grossed me out! With the help of our Uncle Bill and some nice neighbors of ours, we should have a squeaky clean tub by this weekend. Speaking of bathes, check my little squeaky clean stud after his' tonight:

4 comments:

kate said...

oh my gosh he is just so cute. look at that little man getting some chubs on him. i cant wait to see him!! by the way, i know how much this new tub means to you. hallelujah!

Alise Nettles said...

SO cute! they smell SOOOOOOOO good after baths too! can't wait to see you soon!!!

Lindsey said...

Good luck with the tub project...I agree, bathing in old tubs is nasty!

Haegelin Family said...

look at that little man! oooo i just want to squeeze those arms. and YAY BATHTUB. it will change your life.